Welcome to Fron Seasonal Caravan Park website. We hope you find the website useful and informative in making your seasonal pitch decision. The website contains comprehensive details of the park however should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Please be aware we do not take tents, touring caravans or motorhomes the park is entirely 6 month seasonally sited touring caravans.
Fron Caravan Park is a seasonal caravan park situated on the south western tip of Anglesey just outside the village of Brynsiencyn on the A4080. It consists of 5 acres of closely mown grass with facilities centrally located around a typical Anglesey farmhouse. The park has been owned and run by the Geldard family for 39 years, it is a quiet, friendly, family orientated park.
- Comprehensive shower / toilet blocks
- Adventure playground and swings
- Swimming pool with retractable roof
- Utilities and laundry facility
- Dedicated disabled shower and toilet facility
- 16 amp electric hook ups
- Waste water and chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Dogs welcome / dog walking paddock
- Landscaped gardens, rural setting and views
The park consists of 58 seasonal caravan pitches in two areas of approximately 2.5 acres either side of the main house. The area to the front of the house has 22 seasonal caravan pitches and enjoys panoramic views of Snowdonia. The area to the rear of the house has 36 seasonal caravan pitches and enjoys views across Anglesey's countryside.