Welcome to the Fron caravan and camping park website. We hope that you find the website useful and informative in making your holiday decision. The website contains comprehensive details of the park however should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
|To view the other pages of our website please click any of the index titles listed on the left hand side of this page.|
If you wish to check availability for either caravans or tents please telephone 01248 430310 and not email as you may not get an immediate reply.
Booking is strongly recommended for bank holidays and main school holidays as demand is usually very high.
Thank you for your co-operation.
- Comprehensive toilet / shower facilities
- Adventure playground and swings
- Swimming pool - Dome covered
- Utilities and laundry facility
- Shop / calor gas
- Dedicated disabled toilet / shower facility
- Electric hook-ups 16 and 10 amps, chemical / waste water disposal facility
- Dogs welcome / Dedicated dog walking area
- Landscaped gardens / countryside setting / stunning views
Centred around a typical Anglesey farmhouse and landscaped gardens, the park is set in 5 acres of closely mown grass. Fron is situated close to the Menai Straits and enjoys panoramic views over open countryside and the Snowdonia mountains. The park is personally supervised by the owners who are experienced caravanners themselves. It caters particularly for the discerning family camper and caravanner who will find plenty of interest in this beautiful area.
|Fron Caravan & Camping Park|
Brynsiencyn, Anglesey, N. Wales LL616TX
Telephone: 01248 430310
This website is produced and managed by ourselves and not a production or internet company. All information / pictures are current and as accurate as possible.